Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe Price
I am happy with the shoes and with the price on Amazon. Much cheaper than another large internet shoe retailer. I like the color and style and wear primarily for business. I would call them dressy casual as they look good with kakis but also do well with a button down and slacks. I wear a solid 10, and the 43 fits me well. I actually tried them on at a local mall to ensure the size was right, then ordered on Amazon for a better deal. The only note of caution is the instep seems to still be a bit tight after several wearings. They are still breaking in so I think this will loosen up, but just a caution if you have a really high instep. I personally found them more comfortable then several pairs of J&M I tried on, but not as comfortable as the Clarks, however the Ecco was more dressy then the Clarks, so I opted for this pair oe Ecco. If comfort is you primary concern, give the Clarks serious consideration as well.
Read the full review. Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe
Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe Price
| Price: | $127.41 - $149.95 |
| Sale: | Lower price available on select options |
You can visit offer listing page for this product offered with more variety from another seller and then you can get more listing from variety of conditions type (New, Used, and so on).
Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe Overview
This dashing slip-on from ECCO will keeping you feeling just as good as you look. The New Jersey has traditional styling with triple-stitched seams on the vamp for a look of quality. Its cushy footbed absorbs moisture, creating a comfortable walking experience with each step.
Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need exelent product feature about Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe.
Ecco Men's New Jersey 51504 Slip-on Shoe Detail
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B002AMW11M
- Item model number: 51504

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar