Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe Best Offer
I spend a lot of my Golfing life walking the course. I enjoy this mode of transitioning from hole to hole more enjoyable and I seem to play better as well. I've been through most major golf shoe companies from footjoy to nike to puma. They all make attractive and comfortable shoes. However, if you want a shoe that feels so unobtrusive that you feel like you are wearing a pair of running shoes out on a walk and yet provides more than enough traction even on a damp morning than this is the shoe for you. Of course there are many shoes that have now jumped on the bandwagon of street looking shoes for golf but you do get what you pay for. The Ecco's tend to be a little more expensive but provide the best comfort and traction. I would be willing to bet these babies will last the longest as well. I'm really pleased with this shoe and love the look as well. When I go on golf trips I use these shoes as my casual loafers as well and it saves me from having to bring another pair of shoes. I've had these for a year and already two of my golf partners have gone out and bought a pair.
Read the full review. Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe
Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe Price
| Price: | $114.95 - $170.00 |
| Sale: | Lower price available on select options |
We will provides my customer with the ability to sort and filter offers to find the one they want to purchase with lower price and good shipping.
Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe Overview
A golf shoe that boasts a host of extras, the ECCO Golf Street is as stylish as it is sporty. Featuring a fine leather upper, it’s also 18-holes-comfortable via an ergonomically designed footbed, smooth lining and cushioned insole. The lining is also breathable and a PU midsole is a lightweight way to absorb walk shocks. Sturdy laces make the fit personal.
Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need ideal product feature about Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe.
Ecco Men's Golf Street Golf Shoe Detail
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B003Y63BZ8
- Item model number: Golf Street-M

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar