Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on On Sale
I work in a research lab and am always on my feet. These shoes have the ability to look nice and still not feel like dress shoes. I have never felt the need to rush and take them off as I have with other dress shoes. Basically they are lightweight and comfortable enough to handle being worn by someone who stands all day.
Also, I live in NYC and you wouldn't even know by looking at these shoes how much I wear them. They are such great quality that the New York sidewalks have yet to put a serious scratch on them. I do try to keep them polished and protected with leather guard, but I honestly wonder how necessary it is.
Buy these shoes; you will not be disappointed.
Read the full review. Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on
Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on Price
| Price: | $87.65 - $142.00 |
| Sale: | Lower price available on select options |
Get more offer listing page provides customers with the ability to sort and filter offers to find the one they want to purchase. The offers are sorted by Price + Shipping. We will give you variety of condition types (New, Used, and so on) from this product and then you can get product detail page or from links provided in search results.
Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on Overview
Slip into a look that's contemporary and refined with Ecco's Helsinki. Its sturdy leather upper is accented with handsome seaming and twin goring at the tongue for a flexible fit, and its padded insole with a contoured heel cushion and arch support make it everyday comfortable.
Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need right product feature about Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on.
Ecco Men's Helsinki Slip-on Detail
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B001OC5EN6
- Item model number: 50134

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar