Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up Reviews
This is my 3rd pair of ECCO shoes. My first pair is nearly 3 years old and they are holding up extremely well. I have ordered them in various colors because I like them so much. These are among the most comfortable dress shoes I have ever worn. They have a removable liner that ventilates the insoles and keeps you comfortable all day. The soles are synthetic, but very lightweight. Another thing I like about these shoes is how well they hold a shine. These shoes are easy to care for. I rarely take the time to shine them the old fashioned way because they look very good with just a quick wipe with the sponge-type shoeshine. The only negative thing I could say is that of the 3 pair that I own, the size/fit is a bit inconsistant....maybe less than 1/4 size variation.
Read the full review. Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up
Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up Price
| Price: | $87.65 - $142.00 |
| Sale: | Lower price available on select options |
We will provides my customer with the ability to sort and filter offers to find the one they want to purchase with lower price and good shipping.
Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up Overview
Lace yourself into a look that's contemporary and refined with Ecco's Helsinki. Its sturdy leather upper is accented with handsome seaming, and its moisture-wicking mesh lining and padded insole with a contoured heel cushion and arch support make it everyday comfortable.
Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need proper product feature about Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up.
Ecco Men's Helsinki Lace-up Detail
- Product Dimensions: 623 x 5 x 159 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B001OC5EFY
- Item model number: 50104

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar