Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford In Stock
While it's hard to look at any shoe and get a feel for what they look like on your feet. I bought a pair of these very same shoes at a store in Indianapolis and I'm not sure if I would have bought them online. For one they felt great and having had them for a year and half (and I have well over a dozen pair of casual and 4/5 dress shoes) I can say I wear this pair far far more than any others. They are comfortable and fit very well and have taken their share of abuse. I can wear them casual or in more formal settings also. I could not recommend them more highly!
JG in Florida
Read the full review. Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford
Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford Price
| Price: | $129.99 - $149.95 |
You can visit offer listing page for this product offered with more variety from another seller and then you can get more listing from variety of conditions type (New, Used, and so on).
Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford Overview
The perfect Fusion of sporty and classy intertwine in this moc oxford from ECCO. Its pebbled leather upper and rich detailed topstitching will keep your rugged good looks into play while its breathable lining and padded footbed will comfort you in every step of your busy day.
Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need favorable product feature about Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford.
Ecco Men's Fusion Casual Oxford Detail
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B0018E7PLY
- Item model number: 37164

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar