Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal Preview
I didn't buy these sandals from Amazon.com but from the ECCO Store so I was able to try them on and loved them immediately, the cushiony soles felt like slippers. As there is only one review I thought I'd share my experience. All three straps are velcro so it is simple to get a custom fit. I have a wider foot and these adapted perfectly. I've worn them several times and they've been very comfortable right from the get go. I wear an 8 1/2 to a 9, depending on the shoe and the 40 fit perfectly.
Read the full review. Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal
Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal Price
| Price: | $64.95 - $109.99 |
| Sale: | Lower price available on select options |
You can also see information on the sellers, including their customer feedback ratings, shipping rates, rebate policies, and special offers.
Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal Overview
Dress up your casual Spring wardrobe with this cute slide sandal from ECCO. The Breeze wows with a detailed leather upper with contrast stitching for a striking look. Hook-and-loop closures throughout the upper make a secure fit, while the manmade sole deliver a steady step every time.
Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need correct product feature about Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal.
Ecco Women's Breeze Slide Sandal Detail
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B005GD04X4
- Item model number: Breeze Slide

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar