Ecco Men's Coba Sandal On Sale
Comfortable? Yes. Stylish? The Jury's out on this one. Let me just say that my wife thinks they're ridiculous, and I think they look awesome.
But the one bad thing I have noticed with these is that my feet STINK after wearing them (without socks, of course) for a day in summer.
My $5 wal-mart slippers do not give me this issue, and I do not have any ongoing foot fungus or have any trouble with stinkfoot on any other shoes I have. It's something about the lining of these that lets some kind of mutant footstink bacteria grow.
So I have been somewhat forced into committing a crime against fashion: I now wear dark socks when I wear these shoes. People have been polite enough not to make any remarks, but I have to say, to enjoy the great comfort of these sandals without being a social pariah for your foot odor, you pretty much have to do socks&sandals.
Overall I'm happy with them, even with that problem. They should perhaps say "for outdoor use only" just to prevent any "who stepped in the dog doo" looks in the elevator.
Read the full review. Ecco Men's Coba Sandal
Ecco Men's Coba Sandal Price
| Price: | $74.18 - $130.00 |
| Sale: | Lower price available on select options |
Get more offer listing page provides customers with the ability to sort and filter offers to find the one they want to purchase. The offers are sorted by Price + Shipping. We will give you variety of condition types (New, Used, and so on) from this product and then you can get product detail page or from links provided in search results.
Ecco Men's Coba Sandal Overview
Head outdoors in comfort and style with the Coba sandal from ECCO. The stitched leather upper is lined with comfortable mesh for a breathable, soft touch. The treaded sole can handle a little trek off road and the hook-and-loop straps let you perfect the fit.
Ecco Men's Coba Sandal Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need all right product feature about Ecco Men's Coba Sandal you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Men's Coba Sandal.
Ecco Men's Coba Sandal Detail
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B0058M7WME
- Item model number: Coba-M

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar