Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe Price
This was my first Ecco shoe purchase and I am definitely going to be a regular customer! This by far is the most comfortable walking shoe that I've ever worn! I usually wear Adidas, New Balance, Sketchers. This shoe has great support, feels very light, and just all around comfortable. I bought these shoes especially for a 3 week Europe trip. I wore them at home for a couple days prior to leaving to break them in a bit. In Europe it was all I wore! We walked for hours everyday and I didn't have any complaints. I highly recommend them!!! I bought them on Amazon and paid $20-25 less than I would have at the store.
Read the full review. Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe
Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe Price
| Price: | $90.65 - $149.95 |
| Sale: | Lower price available on select options |
You can also see information on the sellers, including their customer feedback ratings, shipping rates, rebate policies, and special offers.
Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe Overview
We think workouts should serve you--not the other way around. That's just one reason we're 100-percent behind this BIOM Train 1.2 by ECCO. Designed to perfectly accommodate your unique foot shape and stride, the cross-trainer makes smart use of mesh and synthetic to deliver a cool, breathable and carefree ride. You'll dig its handy pull loop heading out for those six a.m. runs, and your foot will appreciate its exceptional cushioning and rugged traction sole with every mile marker you pass.
Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe Feature
- Product feature not available.
If you need ideal product feature about Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe you can click here and you see full information product feature for Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe.
Ecco Men's Biom Train 1.2 Cross-training Shoe Detail
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B004LL1O2M
- Item model number: BIOM Train 1.2-M

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar